Why your dog need KILIN PET Slow Feeder Dog Licking Mat?
- A normal bowl design concentrates the food into a relatively small area, making it very easy for the pet to eat it too quickly.
- While rapid eating is a natural instinct in dogs it is also widely recognized as a risk factor for indigestion, bloating and potentially deadly Gastric Dilation.
- Our slow feeder licking pad comes in two designs.A hexagonal space on one side is designed to reduce the dog's feeding speed.The other uses a dense raised design to stimulate saliva secretion during licking to improve digestive health.
- Our plate design keeps all the food in plain sight with no physical barrier to avoid unwanted anxiety or frustration.
- Healthier & Slower Feeding: Licking mat has textured surfaces design reduces your pets' eating speed and prolongs enjoyment, which reduces bloating feeling and improves health digestion effectively. Eat slower eat healthier.
- Reduce Anxiety, Boredom & Destructive Behavior: Studies show repetitive licking increases endorphins, which in turn calms your pet helping dog anxiety.A great alternative to slow feeder dog bowls use our dog food mat to curb destructive behavior during stressful times.
- Dental Hygiene & Fresh Breath: Licking pad textured surfaces promote pleasurable licking action, which generates saliva helping protect your pet’s teeth and gums. Scrapes food particles and odor-causing bacteria off your pet’s tongue, promoting healthier teeth, gums and fresher breath.
- Easy to Use & Clean: Just sprinkle peanut butter, pumpkin, yogurt or their favorite treats on the pet lick mat, you can let your pets enjoy the time of food. Dishwasher or hot soapy water can easily clean up the residual food from lick mat for dogs.
- Considerate After-sale Service: Your satisfaction is our greatest wish.Any problems about the dog lick mats, please feel free to contact us. Kilin Team will offer you a satisfying solution within 12 hours. It's a great gift for dogs and cats.
Product Function: Reduce Anxiety, Stress and Boredom Promote Fresh Breath, Better Teeth and Gums Slow Down Eating Reduce Bloat Risk Great For Snack or Full Meal Stimulate Saliva to Aid Digestive Health Redirect Licking Habits - Good or Bad Safe Alternative for Your Dog to Lick Reduce Crate Training Time
The product supports the following conditions: Freezer, Dishwasher, Oven, Microwave Oven ( ≤ 450F)
Easy To Clean: After use,toss them in the dishwasher,or just flushed by water,let them dry and place in the freezer so they're ready when you need them.（Foods that are difficult to clean,recommended washing with warm soapy or warm water soaking for a while.）
Food Suggestion: Yogurt,peanut butter,cream/cottage cheese,puréed fruit/vegetables,baby food,canned fish,freeze-dried/raw food or canned food.
- Licking pad size: 6.0 x 6.0 x 0.4 inches,90g
- Material: 100% Food Grade Silicone
- Color: Orange
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 5.8 x 0.5 inches